- Water Proof Poly Injection Cone, Soft Dome Diaphragm high performance Tweeter
- Fully Marinized, 450W Max Power
- Frequency response: 45-25kHz
All of the major components of the ATV20 such as the spider, surround, tweeters, etc. have been specially coated to have the protection that they need from corrosion that is present in a humid and salty environment. Whether on a boat or on land, the ATV20 is built to endure various environmental challenges.
The Aux-in is another great feature of this product. You can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output (such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone, and MP3 player) straight into the Auxiliary input of your ATV20. So basically a cable that has two 3.5mm audio (male) connections.
Polyurethane, categorized as a polymer, is a resilient, flexible, and durable manufactured material that can take the place of paint, cotton, rubber, metal, or wood in thousands of applications across virtually all fields. It can be hard like fiberglass, squishy like upholstery foam, protective like varnish, bouncy like rubber, or sticky like glue. In the specific case of our cones, this material allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long, long time.
- All-terrain sound system
- Two 6.5 inch Marine speakers
- Frequency response: 15 to 25,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 90 dB
- Two 1.5 inch soft dome diaphragm high performance tweeters
- Speakers powered by a built-in internal amplifier
- Max power: 450 watts
- RMS power: 225 watts
- Fuse: (1) 10A
- 3.5mm Aux-in
- Plug and play installation
- Includes two heavy duty zip ties and two heavy duty straps with Velcro for any mounting position
- ATV20 can be powered from a vehicles cigarette lighter port, or be hard wired to the battery
- Dimensions: 26” L x 7.50” W x 7.50” H